Stress is the “wear and tear” our bodies experience as we adjust to our continually changing environment; it has physical and emotional effects on us.
As a positive influence, stress can help compel us to action; it can result in a new awareness and an exciting new perspective.
As a negative influence, it can result in feelings of distrust, rejection, anger and depression, which in turn can lead to health problems.
Effects of Stress
Think illness is to blame for your nagging headache or frequent forgetfulness? Recognize common stress symptoms — then take steps to manage them:
|On your body||On your behaviour||On your thoughts & feelings|
Shortness of breath
Weight gain or loss
Inability to concentrate
7 Ways You Can Conquer Stress Now!
- Set realistic goals to lessen the circuit overload in your life.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. Prioritise a few truly important things and let the rest slide.
- Focus on one problem, avoid extreme response and control your reactions to it.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of rest aggravates stress.
- Don’t escape or self-medicate with alcohol and drugs. They only mask stress.
- Do something for others to help get your mind off yourself.
- Meditation and breathing exercises are very effective in controlling stress. Practice clearing your mind of disturbing thoughts.
Manage Stress Every Single Day: It’s Worth Your Health!
Being part of our fast paced, modern lifestyle, no one expects you to eat right and well every single day. So what you can do to stay ahead in life is to add on daily supplements that have naturally relaxing and calming properties such as Rilax.
Rilax melts your daily tension away, and helps you enjoy better sleep, better concentration, healthier skin and immunity. It is convenient for anyone – professional, homemaker, student, caregiver, young bride or whoever you are.
By regulating your stress levels, you reduce the risk of weakening your immune system and the onset of serious diseases.
How do I take Rilax?
- For those leading a stressful lifestyle and to protect the body from long term wear-and-tear of stress, take 1-2 capsules of Rilax daily, one in the morning and/or one before sleep.
- For a demanding period in your life, e.g. a stressful job, getting married, tobacco detoxification, intensive physical training, weight loss program, menopause, separation from loved one, take 1-2 capsules of Rilax daily during the stressful period. A sensation of well-being sets in within 1-2 weeks of regular consumption.
- For facing a stressful situation, such as sitting for an exam or giving a public speech, take 1 capsules of Rilax one hour before your event.
- For a deeper and more restful sleep, take 1-2 capsules of Rilax one hour before bedtime.