Everyone would experience sleep problems at one time or another. These occasional sleep problems could be caused by temporal stress or external factors. A sleep problem is defined by regular occurrence that interferes with everyday life and it is usually link to poor sleep hygiene.
Insufficient quality sleep is a serious problem that can be a threaten lives. Ignoring sleep problems can lead and open doors to many unwanted stress, poor health, emotional imbalance and may interrupt your job performance.
Do you have any of these below?
1. Trouble falling asleep and staying asleep
2. Feeling extremely sleepy during the day
3. Stress at school, at home or at work
4. Fidgety and restless legs when you sleep at night
5. Constantly busy throughout the day and exhausted
6 .Have difficulty concentrating in tasks
7. Falling asleep while driving, sitting still, watching TV or reading
8. Having trouble controlling your emotions
9. Looking tired at most times
10. Require caffeinated beverages to stay awake
11. Slow in reaction and clumsy
12. Inclination to take naps almost every day
13. Constant travelling and jet lags
If you said yes to any of these, you’ll need Rilax to improve your sleep. Rilax is a natural food supplement. Some people may need to take 1-2 capsules for at least 2 weeks in order for Rilax to begin regulating their sleep quality. It is safe, natural, scientifically proven, non-drowsy, non-habit forming and has no after-effects!