As customers ourselves, we understand how serious it is to protect customer privacy.
This notice discloses the privacy practices for the website located at www.rilax.info. LifeLive International (2002) Pte Ltd (referred to as “us” or “we”), the provider of Rilax is committed to protecting your privacy. This notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/ or will be, collected and processed by us.
Customers can visit and browse through Rilax without having to provide personal details. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. Unless you are logged on with your username and password, we would not be able to identify you.
When you register an account at Rilax, information you provide may include:
1. Your Email Address
2. Your Full Name
3. Your contact number
4. Your gender
When you make a purchase at Rilax, the additional information we collect which is necessary for shipping may include:
1. Your Mailing Address
2. Credit or Debit Card and Payment Method (when and, if necessary)
Mandatory personal information may be required from you and shared within our corporate group and, or to third parties for the following purposes:
· Processing Customers’ Order: To allow us to manage your registered account with us; process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through Rilax and which you may request;
· Courier Service: To deliver products that you have purchased from Rilax. Your name, address and contact number will be passed to the courier service company in order to make the delivery of the product to you.
· Customer Support: To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes and to provide you with relevant information regarding the products.
· Payment and Sales Transaction: To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. Payments that you make through Rilax will be processed by a third party payment portal which is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have made.
Viewing Your Orders
Viewing Your Orderssecurity
We aim to keep our servers and databases secure and free from unauthorized access. We ensure that all information collected will be stored safely and securely. We protect your personal information by:
· Allowing you to access your account via passwords;
· Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed
When you engage in online transactions, you are accepting the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any security breach unless this is due to our negligence of wilful default.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Complaints About Beaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, or if you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please contact us at email@example.com